We're growing - and need another full time Physiotherapist (or part-time for the right person).
We’re an awesome and dedicated bunch of people working together in one of New Zealand’s most stunning locations – and we’re looking for another physiotherapist to join our team.
If the last few years have made you think about a change or move to a stunning part of the country that offers better work/life opportunities – then we’re super keen to hear from you.
Need a few more reasons to apply now – how about these?
- Large, central clinic with on-site gym
- Continued professional development support
- Experienced team (including mentoring if required) & excellent admin support
- Relocation support available to successful candidate (if required)
- Voted a top spot to live and work in Westpac’s* ‘Best places in New Zealand to live, work or invest’ (June 2021)
Got you interested? Then keep reading.
Bodyworks Physiotherapy & Wellness is a successful, progressive, and professional private physiotherapy clinic serving Kerikeri and surrounds of greater mid-North. We hold an Allied Health Services contract with ACC and have been accredited since 2005.
We offer an extensive range of services – and always looking to add new ones.
- Exceptional, outcome driven Physiotherapy services
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Bradcliff Breathing interventions
- GLA:D Hip & Knee programmes
- PINC & STEEL Cancer Rehabilitation
- Health & fitness classes (including group Pilates and personalised one-on-one sessions)
What have loads to offer the right person.
- Excellent Remuneration
- Flexible, supportive and family-friendly working environment
- Great location
- Established customer base, Gensolve PMS, Physiotec
- Continued professional development including monthly in-service training
- Established policies & procedures
- Robust COVID-19 protocols