The Program runs for one hour per week for ten weeks and is specifically designed to help women affected by breast cancer. It is suitable after any type of breast cancer surgery or treatment and accommodates all ages, fitness levels and mobility.
The program is delivered by certified PINC Cancer Rehab Physiotherapists and each class combines the very best pilates, yoga and cardio exercises for improving your health and fitness. Gentle, weekly take-home exercises and stretches are included.
What PINC Next Steps aims to do for you:
- Improve strength and mobility
- Increase energy levels
- Strengthen core muscles and improve posture
- Reclaim body confidence and control
- Reduce treatment related side-effects
- Improve stamina and fitness
- Improve breathing and reduce stress
- Help you to integrate regular exercise into your life
- Allow you to laugh, relax and have fun
- Connect with other women on a similar journey to you
Download the PINC Next Steps Programme Medical Approval Form